Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Grandpa and Grandma's NEW kitchen






Mom finally got her "dream come true". Her new and improved kitchen that she has been wanting and planning for years. I must say....it is awesome. It doesn't even look like the same kitchen. Here is the finished product. Now, we want to see pictures of her newly painted and semi-remodeled living room. Dad was a good sport through all the chaos. Now they can both kick back and enjoy their "almost like new house!". That house is definitely not the same house they bought 32 years ago.

2 comments:

Raymey, Kelly, and Madeline said...

Wow! It is so beautiful! So, you guys are still gonna post pics of the living room and middle room? I really want to see. I'll probably be there in mid July for Raymey's sister's wedding (we just found out). I want to come and see you guys in person!!!

beckylbd said...

Love the new kitchen!!! What an improvement. It is so much roomier.