Brittany you are so cute! It looks like you and your mom had way too much fun. I'm glad you two were able to go on that trip together.
How much fun was that?! The aquarium looks so cool. I can't wait until the one in Salt Lake is constructed. I want to see your prom pics next....
Nice pics! Now where did you guys go again? The aquarium does look fun! Now I'm gonna check out the prom pics:)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Brittany you are so cute! It looks like you and your mom had way too much fun. I'm glad you two were able to go on that trip together.
How much fun was that?! The aquarium looks so cool. I can't wait until the one in Salt Lake is constructed. I want to see your prom pics next....
Nice pics! Now where did you guys go again? The aquarium does look fun! Now I'm gonna check out the prom pics:)
Post a Comment