Monday, December 29, 2008

Is it a little Maren?




Yesterday before church, Makayla asked me to curl her hair all over with the curling iron. Since we have 1:00 p.m. church I decided I could do it. (Next week when we switch to 9:00 a.m. this kind of hair-do won't happen.) We spent about 30-45 minutes curling hair.
When she was finished and looked in the mirror the first thing she said was, "Wow! I look just like Maren. I had to laugh.

What do you think? Do we have a little Maren look-alike?
(Makayla sure hopes so!)


3 comments:

Maren Kate said...

some of the pictures you have of me are terrifying. Like both of these ones. I need to make sure that I stay on your good side so you don't do anything dangerous with them.

Leisa said...

No No Maren...they are cute pictures...just like you.

Carol Ann said...

They practically lookl ike twins!