Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy Birthday David!

Happy Birthday, David! I hope you like these pictures from birthdays past.
I am glad I had a big brother like you to torture me when we were growing up.
How old are you today? About 33?
(Of course you are, because that would make me about 30, right?!)














P.S. I hope you don't want to kill me!!

3 comments:

Leisa said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY David!! Look how cute you were.....oh okay, I guess you still are. You are an awesome brother and a way cool uncle...just ask my kids about that. Have a great day!!!

Carol Ann said...

Happy Birthday Little (Big) Brother!

Boy, those pictures bring back memories! I remember when you were born. When we woke up in the morning, after Mom and Dad had gone to the hospital, we raced to their bedroom to see if there was a baby there. Only Dad was, and he told us that we had a new baby brother.

I remember being disappointed, because what I really wanted was a baby Indian! I am happy we got you instead! Love ya!

Raymey, Kelly, and Madeline said...

Happy Birthday David! I'm sorry it is late! I hope you did something fun with Natalie and Sydney!!