We had such a fun weekend. Kelly and Madeline Walther came to visit at Grandpa and Grandma's house from Nashville. It was so fun to see them and spend some time getting to know Madeline. She was quite the center of attention with all of her cousins (or should I say second cousins, or whatever is the right cousin to say). She is the first great-grandchild! It was also the Duchesne County Fair so we all went to see the "big" parade down mainstreet. Susan and her girls went to the rodeo that night. We all watched fireworks too. It was fun to watch Madeline watching the fireworks. She got pretty excited over them. Here are a few pictures from the weekend:
Thanks Kelly and Madeline for the great visit!! If anyone else has pictures from the weekend, get them posted!!!
Because He Came
1 year ago



1 comments:
I'm glad I checked before I posted anything!! I've got some pictures but I need to look through them and figure out what to post. We had so much fun there!! I want to go back and spend more time! Thanks SO MUCH to everyone for going out, I'm SO GLAD I got to see everyone!!
Post a Comment