Kelly turned 40 years old on August 18. Since Kelly's mom has her birthday on August 17, and our nephew Gavin was leaving on August 20, to go into the MTC, the Dastrup fam had a dinner on Kelly's birthday at Hardings Hideaway. There is a pond, paddle boats, swings, pavillion, fire pit and zipline. But the main attraction is the water slide. Braden had a blast on the water slide. He told me to take pictures of him to put on the blog. So here they are. (By the way, Stacia ditched us that night in favor of a birthday party for one of her friends.)
Get ready...
Get set...
Bryson had fun on the swings....

...and the paddle boats...
Gavin took Bryson down the slide, but they wiped out at the bottom. Bryson was not sure that he wanted to go, but I signaled Gavin to go anyway. (How's that for an evil mother?!) I guess he should have waited another year or so.












1 comments:
Wow, that water slide pretty much looks terrifying! I don't think I could stomach it. It was fun to look at the pics though!
Post a Comment