Madeline picked up the remote in our hotel in Atlanta and started talking on it like it was a phone. We only caught a little bit on video, but it reminded me to say "Hi" to everyone! It was one of our shorter videos so it shouldn't have trouble-I don't think that things over 45 seconds or a minute upload very well with our computer or connection. I'm going to try to stick up a video of her playing in the water fountains at the olympic park in Atlanta-I don't know if it'll work.
P.S. I've seen other blogs that are recipe blogs. That could be a cool thing to do on this blog if anyone has any fabulous recipes that they want to post.



2 comments:
Way cute! What were you all doing in Atlanta?
Hi to you too Madeline!! She is sooo cute! I think a recipe blog would be fun! I need some new recipes!
Post a Comment