Here are some pictures of Boomer's playdate with Ellie a couple of weeks ago. They had a ball chasing each other around the yard and disagreeing over rawhide bones...
They play rough sometimes. This was before they found the rawhide.Looks like Ellie is getting the best of Boomer this time.
"I have your bone, Boomer!"
"I can run faster than you can!"
We both have a bone.
I am going to hide my bone in the snow....
"Bone? What bone? Where's my bone?"
"I want your bone, Ellie."
Boomer is surprisingly camera shy, even though we have a taken a ton of pictures of him. In this picture I can just imagine him thinking, "Don't EVEN think about taking another picture of me!!!"



2 comments:
Boomer is Ellie's BFF
Who needs more kids when you have dogs? I wish I could send Sophie over for a playdate!
Post a Comment