Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Yukata be kiddin' me...


Okay I don't even really have anything to say but I figured we could at least find SOMETHING to talk about besides dogs. So Kelly, Jess and I tried on our yukatas at Christmas. I'd never worn mine before and I don't know if Kelly or Jess had ever worn theirs before. We had fun taking pictures and traipsing about the house in them. If I had the video I would upload it of Kelly, Jesslyn and I doing the Napolean Dynamite dance in yukatas. You will have to ask one of them for it.

4 comments:

Leisa said...

Yes....finally....someone posted something!!! Maren you rock!! And I like you girls in your Japanese stuff (?) and I would really like to see a video of you three on here!!

Raymey, Kelly, and Madeline said...

Maren, some things should just not be shared. I'm not so sure about the Napoleon dance!!! I love the post, and the yukata be kiddin' me. Wah wah wah waaaaaaaaaah!!!

Carol Ann said...

And WHOSE yukata is Kelly wearing? That is TRUE mother love when you let your daughter take the yukata out of the package and let her wear it before you have! But, with my goofy hair, she looks better than I would right now!

Raymey, Kelly, and Madeline said...

Sorry Mom!! Mine is packed away in no man's land. You can wear mine before I do! (When I find it)