Thursday Dad/Grandpa turned 77 years old. I was lucky enough to get to spend the day with him. (And mom). They came to Vernal and picked me up in the morning. We drove to Flaming Gorge. It is a beautiful drive. We went to the visitors center at the Dam. We took the tour to the bottom of the dam, and even fed the fish in the river. The weather was perfect. After that we drove to Dutch John and some more sightseeing. Also had a picnic lunch. Then we drove up by Red Canyon Lodge and looked around some. The view was awesome.
We also got to talk to Madeline on her #2 birthday. I love that Madeline and her Great-Grandpa Pete share the same birthday.
I really enjoyed my day with my Dad and Mom. After getting back to Vernal I got my family and we all went to Becky and Kelly's for a birthday dinner......and birthday cake and ice cream.



1 comments:
Since talking to Leisa on her birthday Madeline likes to pretend to talk to Leisa all the time on the phone. She also sang "Maren had a little lamb, little Grammy, little Papa, Maren had a little lamb whose Leisa white as snow." Then she started laughing, "no Leisa!!" She's a goof! Can't wait to come see everyone!
Post a Comment