Friday, April 9, 2010

This is just sad. It has been almost a full year before since anyone posted on this blog. Therefore in an effort to rectify this dire situation I will take upon myself the responsibility of updating. I would also like to note that I am watching Victoria and Albert at this moment and I feel it has started to seep into my language.
This is a picture of me and my roommates that we took on our spring break trip to St. George and Vegas this week. We stopped at the temple on our last night (Weds.) and went to the visitors center and walked around the grounds. I have to say that my two roommates are the best girls I know. Jerika (on the left) is granddaughter of George and Jerry Terry from Duchesne if that is of any interest to any of you. Camille (on the right) is just plain fantastic. I love them. That's all I have to say.

1 comments:

Leisa said...

Yes...it is just sad that we all don't post on this blog. Shame on all of us!! Sounds like you had a fun trip. And yes, I remember the Terry's from Duchesne. Nice people!