Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Two of my favorite people




Here are some Jesslyn and Madeline pictures. I check this blog every day to see what's new. I guess I need to add to it! I just don't want to add stuff from our other blog that will bore you! So, here are some never before posted pictures of my favorite youngest sister and favorite baby! I also liked the face that Madeline made in the picture of her, Raymey, and me. I can't make the pictures line up nicely-has anyone else figured out how to do that?
We are thinking about Mom and Susan a lot this week. I suppose everyone is. They are two beautiful and strong ladies that are good examples to me. Both of them are in our prayers.

3 comments:

beckylbd said...

Kelly -
You better hope Maren never reads that Jess is your favorite little sister. hehehe

I love all the pictures you posted. Such a great looking bunch! I have been thinking about Susan and Carol a lot lately, too and wish them both the best of luck with their cancer battles.

Leisa said...

It looks like you guys had fun with Jesslyn. It reminds me of when Kelly was the only little niece we had at all. It really doesn't seem all that long ago. I guess I am aging myself!

Raymey, Kelly, and Madeline said...

Wait!!!! I said my favorite littlEST sister. I was very careful:) Maren is my favorite middle little sister, and Daniel is my favorite brother. I've got it all figured out!