Friday, April 18, 2008

Spencer had a hair raising experience too!

When Spencer first heard about Aunt Carol, the first thing he said was, "If Aunt Carol goes bald, then I am going with her". I thought "Well, that is a nice thing for him to say, but when it comes right down to it I doubt he will do it". Well, today Spencer decided it was the day. I told him he had to be sure because once he started, he had to finish. He did not even have to think twice about it. He said, "Mom I told Carol I would do it and a promise is a promise". What is a mom going to say to that? Spencer wanted me to put these pictures on the blog. Here goes....










Spencer is happy as can be with his "new-do". He went to a scout overnight camp tonight and tomorrow. I really really hope he does not get sunburned. His dad kind of likes Spencer's new look too!



I am actually a little proud that Spencer was so determined to keep his promise and has the courage to do it.

4 comments:

Cook Family said...

Nice Spencer! That is a good look for you. Not just any man can pull off bald and make it beatiful! Just look at your dad...that didn't work out so great. Hee hee

beckylbd said...

Spencer -
You look AWESOME!!

Carol Ann said...

Spencer-- You are the BEST! When I see you next, we are having a BALD picture together! I love you, and THANKS!
Aunt Carol
P.S. You look totally AMAZING!

Raymey, Kelly, and Madeline said...

Sweet!!! I love those pics!!! You look great! I love the two generation picture!!!