The Dastrups invited us to go to Steinaker with them today. Dean and I were just getting ready to take Caitlin to an appointment, so they took Logan and Makayla with them and we planned to meet them later. (Spencer is at the High Uintah Scout Camp). The kids had a blast riding the "hotdog" behind the boat. Logan got a pretty good sunburn. (I told him to wear sunscreen!!) Thanks to Becky and Kelly for an enjoyable day. I am hoping Becky has some more pictures to add. I wasn't there long enough to get very many pictures.
P.S. Notice Logan's "flipper". It this thing to wear over his cast to keep it dry. It didn't work so well. But who cares....it comes off in a week anyway. :)
Because He Came
1 year ago



1 comments:
Actually, I like the flipper. I think it must be more efficient than a hand for swimming anyway! I didn't know they made those things for casts. That's pretty smart. I do want to post stuff on this site, but we can't upload pics with our lousy internet connection. Maybe in September!
Post a Comment