By popular demand (ok, so Leisa told me to do it) here are the pictures from Bryson's infamous cord cutting incident. He and his friend Klisa were playing in the crawlspace. When they came up for air, they spotted a pair of plyers in a side pouch of Kelly's lunch box. It just happened to be sitting on the floor at eye level as you come out of the crawlspace in the pantry. Being the mischevious 5 and 6 year olds that they are, they had this brilliant idea to cut off the cords from my crock pot and automatic bread maker. When it was time for Klisa to go home, I went into the crawlspace to help them clean up. I was puzzled when I found the ends of a couple of cords not attached to anything. It took me only a few minutes to find where the cords belonged. I can laugh about it now, but at the time I was not exactly happy! Maybe one of these days Kelly will have some time to fix them....

Because He Came
1 year ago




2 comments:
I love the look on Bryson's face. He looks sooooo busted!!
All I can say is
Hee....Hee!!
Post a Comment