Monday, July 21, 2008

Locks of Love




Stacia has been growing out her hair to donate it to Locks of Love. Here are pictures of the "new" Stacia. I looked long and hard to find a picture of Stacia with her hair down. I could only find the family picture from the cruise, so look at that post for a comparison of her hair length. She had 12 inches of her hair cut off to donate. I am so proud of her!


3 comments:

Raymey, Kelly, and Madeline said...

Go Stacia! That is a great thing to do. And...I love the new haircut! You look so sophisticated! I can't wait to see you guys in 2 or 3 weeks or so!

Leisa said...

Love love love the hairstyle!! Now you are stylin' for middle school!

Carol Ann said...

Cute hairstyle! But what I'm wondering is why you donated it to "Locks of Love" when you could have sent it to me, and I could have glued it to the top of my head! I'm very proud of you!
Love, Aunt Carol