Friday after school, Becky took all the big kids (and even the dog) to her house and I had Bryson and Makayla at my house. For Bryson and Makayla to actually play with each other, they have to be away from all the older kids because they don't know that they aren't as big as they are. These two kids either get along very well...or don't. Friday happened to be one of those days when they got along wonderfully. They even insisted on helping me mow the lawn. They were even good at Smith's when I took them shopping. They were pretending they were twins. I thought it was cute and got a picture of the two of them.



After I took pictures of them and went back to mowing, they decided to sneak the camera and have their own photo shoot, taking pictures of each other. Some of them turned out kind of cute.




After I took pictures of them and went back to mowing, they decided to sneak the camera and have their own photo shoot, taking pictures of each other. Some of them turned out kind of cute.
Not bad photography for a five year old and a seven year old.
(P.S. I am going to put this post on my own blog too....sorry for the duplicate).



3 comments:
Those are pretty darn cute pictures and pretty darn cute kids! I need kids at my house, so I can put some pictures on my blog! Who wants to look at a bald lady? Love you all!
--Aunt Carol
Those two just look like trouble! I am glad they got along. I need Ellie to come back and play because Boomer is following me everywhere I go. Must need more exercise...
Those pictures are awesome!! I love 'em!
Post a Comment