Yesterday Bryson came home from school and told me all about recess. He has been playing cops and robbers all week with his new friends during kindergarten recess. The conversation went something like this:
Me: "Did you play cops and robbers today at recess?'
Bryson: "Yeah, and this is the good news. A girl I have never seen before was chasing me from the jail!"
Me (thinking it is interesting that he mentioned a girl) "Really?"
Bryson: "Yeah, and she is so pretty!"
I am thinking: What?!
Me (trying to hold back a smile): "Do you like her?"
Bryson: "Yes, I think I want to marry her!"
I had to try to hold back the laughter at this point because I was so amazed that he would talk to me about a girl. (My other unnamed son would rather die than admit he remotely likes any girl.)
Me: "Do you want to tell Dad about her?"
Bryson: "NO!!!"
He did end up telling Kelly, Braden, and Stacia later. They were as shocked as me!
Here are pics from his first day of school.




3 comments:
Better watch out for that one if girls are chaising him already!!!
Can we PLEASE find a picture that includes me for the blog? I feel so left out of the family. Or maybe we could compromise and just post a picture of me...I mean you guys have had your day in the sun....now it is my turn. Then we will all be even.
Okay Maren.....notice this is a FAMILY blog. Meaning ALL family members can participate. You can post pictures of you at anytime. Actually we would like you to post pictures. All the rest of you...post pictures please!!!!! We want everyone to have their day in the sun. So get posting everybody!!!!! :)
Post a Comment