Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy Halloween!


We had a ward trunk-or-treat last night. Madeline was a ladybug, and we were webs to catch her. That was about as creative as we could get. I'm not sure if ladybugs really get caught in spider webs, and if Madeline really was a bug, I doubt anyone could catch her, she moves really fast and wiggles a LOT. The bottom pics are of Madeline being silly. She likes to put on her glasses and say "cool!" we're going to post a video of it on our blog if we can get our computer to cooperate. The second picture was when Madeline decided to snuggle down in the laundry basket. She was totally relaxed there. It made me laugh! We like following this and the other family blogs! We miss you all!

3 comments:

Leisa said...

What a cute little ladybug. I'll bet she was the cutest at the trunk or treat! We miss you too!!

beckylbd said...

Wow, Madeline is growing like nobody's business! What a cute little family.

Ms. Poulson said...

Kelly! Your kid has so much hair!