Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkin Time

I am having a loser day today! It started by my accidentally putting Kelly's cell phone in the washer and ruining it. (I thought I emptied all of the pockets in his pants.) Yikes! Then Kelly and I decided to go to the temple after Bryson went to school. We got there and guess who left her recommend at home. You guessed it. Me! I had it in my hand right before we were going to leave and set it down to do a "Buy-It-Now" for a new cell phone. Then I just waltzed out the door without it. grrrrrrr! Kelly decided to stay at the temple and do a session without me, so I came home and decided to blog.

Yesterday we thought it was high time to do our jack-o-lantern carving. So here are the pictures:


Braden's creation




Bryson's pumpkin


Stacia's rendition of a monster




Cleaning out the pumpkins

Pumpkin Massacre



Becky's ghost pumpkin


Braden - the homeless man
Anyone have any spare candy?
He completely designed the whole costume himself, including the black eye and beard.

Sneak peak at Bryson the vampire.

1 comments:

Leisa said...

At least you carved pumpkins. Here it is the night before Halloween and the kids pumpkins are still out side on the sidewalk untouched. Yours turned out really cute!